- Must be currently enrolled as a Basha High School senior
- Must be a member of the Basha High baseball or softball team
- Must maintain a 3.0 grade point average (copy of transcripts required)
- Must plan to attend an accredited two-year, four-year, community, vocational or trade school in the US.
- Must provide 2 letters of recommendation
- Must write a 500 word Personal Statement (this statement will be judged on content not writing style)
- A committee comprised of three Peoples Mortgage employees will select one Basha High softball player and one baseball player to receive $1,000 towards tuition or books.
- Funds will be paid directly to the recipients chosen school
- March 1st: Application Period Open
- May 1st: Application Deadline
- May15th: Scholarship Award Announcement
To apply for this scholarship click the Apply Now button below.